For its newest coffee brewer, KitchenAid Brand went straight to the source and partnered with industry experts to design the new Pour Over Coffee Brewer. In addition to partnering with baristas, the brewer was developed from the ground-up to meet the SCAA’s rigorous technical guidelines, to ensure that the highest quality home brewer was designed. It has now been certified through the SCAA Certified Home Brewer program. With the Pour Over Coffee Brewer, hand crafted quality coffee can be conveniently brewed at home.
The Pour Over Coffee Brewer is not a drip coffee maker. Unlike drip coffee makers that continuously flood the brew basket, the KitchenAid® Pour Over Coffee Brewer precisely heats and pulses the flow of water, steeping in the same manner as the manual pour over process, allowing the grounds to bloom for the appropriate amount of time and at the optimal temperature range of 200°F.
“We set out to build a coffee maker that far exceeds the average drip model with the ability to produce a nuanced, flavorful cup of coffee that satisfies even the most discerning coffee aficionados,” notes Derek Ernst, Global Marketing Director for KitchenAid® small appliances. “We’re thrilled that our Pour Over Coffee Brewer has met the rigorous standards required by this world renowned organization to earn a place on its short list of SCAA Certified Home Brewers.”
Hitting shelves this Fall exclusively at Williams-Sonoma, the Pour Over Coffee Brewer will be available in Contour Silver, Empire Red, Onyx Black and Medallion Silver at a suggested retail price of $199.99.
– Unique brew technology heats the water to the optimal range of 200°F at the top of the brewer and therefore minimizes heat loss during the extraction process.
– The one-touch medium and dark roast settings brew at different temperatures to accommodate the subtleties of flavors in the different roasts.
– The brew progress bar on the visual display shows each step of the brewing process, from heating the water, to pouring over the coffee and then steeping.
– Select the serving size you need, between 2 and 8 cups.
– Available in a range of beautiful KitchenAid® colors.