JOB DESCRIPTION | sales coordinator (full time)
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Submit resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
OVERVIEW & ROLE DESCRIPTION: We are a rapidly growing non-profit organization operating in the highly interesting and energizing world a coffee. While we offer a casual and flexible work environment (i.e., we have a lot of fun), we are very focused on success and require staff oriented toward productivity and accomplishment. This position will support Sponsorship sales and deliverables, aid in building SCAA publications and online media and introduce new audiences to the Association by developing advertising and sponsorship revenue. This is an ideal position for an entry-level candidate excited by the opportunity to learn and develop a longer-term role.
KEY AREAS of RESPONSIBILITY:
• Support Business Development Manager on sponsorship fulfillment.
• Manage all fulfillment details for sponsors by working with the Business Development Manager.
• Develop and manage prospect lists.
• Maintain customer files, contact information and call history into appropriate sales reporting tool.
• Conduct research on new prospect categories and work with Business Development Manager and Marketing Manager to develop pitches.
• Develops a call plan for assigned segments and events to contact identified target accounts on a scheduled basis to achieve assigned monthly sales and account maintenance goals.
• Conduct phone campaigns to develop awareness and interest in SCAA advertising and sponsorship programs.
• Directly develop advertising clients and introduce potential sponsorship clients to the Business Development Manager.
• Manage all fulfillment details for advertisers by working with the SCAA marketing department.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Extremely solid communication skills in English, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Experience with other languages a plus.
• Educational background in business, marketing, or related field (B.S. or B.A. preferred).
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with a strong orientation to developing simple documents and spreadsheets to organize work and communicate effectively with other people/departments.
• Proactive and enthusiastic work ethic.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to deliver customer satisfaction, which results in referrals, references and repeat business.
• At least two (2) years experience in an office environment is preferred.
This is a full time position based in Long Beach, CA or remotely
This position requires occasional travel including 7 days on-site at our annual event